• Public Records Act Request
    Use this form to request records from the Council of Governments. The form may be submitted by fax, email, or in person.

  • Caltrans Maintenance Request
    To submit a request for maintenance on a state highway for things such as repair of pot holes, malfunctioning signals, downed or broken signs, graffiti, sign visibility, litter, landscaping issues, or rough pavement, please submit a Request for Maintenance Service through the Caltrans link here.